Thursday, November 13, 2008

First Lady to Fashionista!

The future First Lady, Michelle Obama, is already setting fashion trends. This First Lady mean business all the way down to her shoes! With her 5'10 inch supermodel height, sleek and taut frame, she is giving high-end fashion designers something to "sketch" about! Michelle Obama is fearless and fierce! She is a woman that can stand on her own without any comparisons and a force to be reckoned with! There's no doubt about that!

Designers such as Thakoon, Narciso Rodriguez, Moschino, Isabel Toledo and even J.Crew have been worn by Michelle Obama.

(Tunic by Isabel Toledo)
(Dress by Narciso Rodriguez)(Ensemble by J.Crew)
These gowns have been predicted to be worn by Michelle Obama for the Presidential Inaugural Ball. I cannot wait to see which dress will be the chosen one.
(Design by Oscar de la Renta)
(Design by Oscar de la Renta)(Design by Oscar de la Renta)
Michelle Obama exude confidence and strength as we witnessed her journey throughout this presidential election side by side with her husband, Barack Obama.
"This might be a confusing journey if I were 30 or 20. But at 44, fortunately, I'm more comfortable with who I am and I'm more clear about who I am. Had I done this 10 years ago, I don't think I could have done it with as much enjoyment. It would have been more painful. Now all the hard stuff really just rolls off your back."

(Quote from an interview with MORE Magazine that's currently being sold on newsstands now)

I look forward to watching her fashion sense as the new First Lady of The White House!

No comments: