Monday, November 17, 2008

Tickle Me Pink

Lately, I've been OBSESSED with the color Fuchsia for my home. Fuchsia is the new Brown (as far as I'm concerned). I just love Pink, Pink and more Pink… Hot Pink, that is! Aren't we just tired of browns, creams and greens? It's so safe! I should know because that's all that surrounds me in my NY apartment!

Here are some bold and beautiful ideas to brighten up your room with a bold statement, without getting too Barbie dream house.

And, but of course, you MUST include a Pink Diamond Helen Julia Candle scented in Cotton Candy; packaged in a fuchsia pink ribbon for your pink decor room!

If you have some interior design suggestions with using a splash of color, please include your suggestions and comments. I'd love to hear what you have in mind.

No comments: