Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Something Juicy For Your Senses

I recently purchased a new fragrance from Juicy Couture and it smells heavenly. Being the fragrance freak I am (obviously... smile), I quickly took a liking to this new scent with notes of sparkling Mandarin, Absolute Tuberose, wrapped in Wild Rose, Princess Lily and Precious Woods. Doesn't it sound heavenly? This would be the perfect stocking stuffer this holiday!

In addition to this yummy eau de parfum, our "I Do" Candle scented in Rose Bouquet is the perfect hinting ploy while you're seducing your significant other during this holiday season, wearing your most seductive fragrance!

By the way... Shipping is absolutely FREE when you purchase on HelenJulia.com!

An invite to your wedding is all the "thanks" I need! Just kidding... :)

No comments: