Tuesday, June 30, 2009

He Said... She Said...

There's nothing like amazing feedback we receive from a customer expressing their experience using Helen Julia Candles. These testimonials are a constant reminder why I continue to do what I do and how much I love it.

"You know what is funny about your candles? I love to light them up. But the one thing that I just adore the most is to keep them in a drawer or hidden with my clothes. There is then this fantastic smell, discreet and sensual. And since I do not love that much to put perfume on, there is this smell that just lingers on me, natural and discreet. I love it. At night, after a nice bath and a massage, I love to light one up while reading a book (even though it is a little dangerous). But your candles are some of the best on the market right now."

-Faithful Customer

"I cannot even begin to accurately describe how delighted I was upon receiving and opening these absolutely beautiful candles. The presentation is like none other I have ever seen for candles. Everything was perfect: the elegant ribbon knot, the attractive chic black box, the pink information brochure included on fine stationery, the intoxicating scent of the candles and to top it off each candle included its own black velvet like pouch...simply exquisite! I will be telling others about your candles! Truly any candle connoisseur has not experienced true candle rhapsody until they have bought and experienced a Helen Julia candle! I know why New York is the greatest city in the world! The flawless presentation of a Helen Julia candle is a fine example of luxury and quality! Thank you so much!"

-Faithful Customer

Feel free to add your own testimonial on your Helen Julia Candle experience.

No comments: