Monday, August 24, 2009

Feel Good Mondays: The Spa Treatment

Welcome to our weekly posts "Feel Good Monday's". I know how challenging it can be to jump-start your day after a nice weekend. Monday's are a drag but it's a kick-off to the week. So, I thought I'd help start the week off "feeling good". Every Monday, I'll post a feel good blog to help you get through your day while adding a friendly reminder to take a deep breath, exhale and stop taking life so seriously!

Doesn't a spa treatment sound fantastic? I know I'm way overdue for the spa! Just picture yourself getting a deep tissue massage (by a handsome masseur or beautiful masseuse)... Of course I had to throw that in there to get the visual accurate! ;-) Then off to the steam room to relieve all of that stress that made you book the appointment for the spa in the first place! Now just picture it...

Aren't you ready to book that appointment today? You deserve it! Some of my favorite spas I love to visit when it's "about that time" to take the edge off are:

I promise you will not be disappointed after an experience at these locations! I know our schedules can get out of hand where it's hard to find some ME time. Therefore, if you cannot physically get to a spa, bring the spa to you and save on cash. That's where Helen Julia comes into play! Experience luxury through aromatherapy by burning our beautifully scented soy candles. Some of our favorite candles are Terrycloth Robe (Fresh Laundry Scent), Pearl Drop (Grapefruit Citrus & Lavender Scent) and Cashmere Cloud (Amber, Jasmine, Sandalwood and Musk Scent) just to name a few. Lighting a Helen Julia Candle will dramatically improve your mood.

Isn't your Monday beginning to look and feel better!

No comments: