Thursday, October 1, 2009

I'll Bring My Crew, You Bring Your Crew...

...and let's all go to J.Crew! Say "I do" to J.Crew weddings and parties collection will be available for preview at Short Hills Mall. Did I just say J.Crew and Short Hills Mall in the same sentence; two of my favorite locations to shop!!!

If you're getting married in the near future, you might want to check out J.Crew's wedding collection. It's no surprise their wedding collection is a success. They have stylish quality wedding gowns without spending an arm and a leg!

(images courtesy of J.Crew)
Speaking of "I do"... Helen Julia's "I Do" candle scented in rose bouquet will be the perfect wedding favor for your guests! You can find Helen Julia on The Knot, WeddingChannel.com, Party Spot and Colin Cowie Lifestyle!

Wouldn't it be nice to have an "I do" J.Crew Candle! I'm just saying... ;)

No comments: