Monday, December 21, 2009

Feel Good Mondays: Have A "Mary Mary" Christmas!

Christmas is just 4 days away... "On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me four calling birds, three french hens, two turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree". If you are anything like me the anxiety begins the week of Christmas. I cannot wait to give and receive gifts. Love is in the air and everyone is extra kind this week (excluding those bah humbuggers)!

Holiday music sounds extra special the week of Christmas. Here is Mary Mary's rendition of "Carol Of The Bells":



Remember, it is not about how big or small a gift is, it's the gesture and thought that counts!

Happy Monday and Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do not really like to buy DVD's for particular tv show and episode. I have found a source and I watch all TV Shows Online. Here picture quality is brilliant.