Wednesday, September 3, 2008

SO CHIC!

The hit BRAVO television show Top Design is back for Season 2 (check your local listings for times aired.)! If you have the slightest interest in interior design, I know you share my excitement! Margaret Russell, Editor-In-Chief of Elle Decor Magazine is a judge to critique these wannabe interior designers (no offense to these talented individuals as they can put together a gorgeous room a hell of a lot better than I can!).

Speaking of Margaret Russell, this would be the perfect time to talk about her fabulous book "So Chic... Glamorous Lives, Stylish Spaces" that hit book stores and boutiques 1 year ago... Definitely a favorite in my book collection! This book has upscale and luxury taste that you can easily duplicate (at a cost for less) and transform for your own home!

I had the pleasure of meeting the fabulous and poised Margaret Russell during her book signing at Bergdorf Goodman in New York City. As "chic" and opinionated as she appears to be on Top Design, she is "So Sweet" as well! What a lovely lady! Margaret was so nice, she let a stalker like myself (just kidding) take a picture with her!

Once you've completed your decorated room, the perfect accessory to brighten up your new decor home is a Helen Julia Soy Candle! Now that's SO CHIC! :-)

I hope you'll enjoy the new season of Top Design as much as I will!

Until next time...

No comments: