Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'll Spring To That!

Spring is only a few weeks away! I am ready to peel off the layering of sweaters, coats, scarfs and hats! I know you are too! I am ready to see blossoms on the trees, the flowers and the bees! Well, scratch off that last part! I can do without the bees.

Here is a little eye candy to get you motivated about spring in just a few weeks. Helen Julia's floral candle collection is the perfect way to get spring started in your home.

Wedding season is approaching us and our "I Do" candle scented in Rose Bouquet can jump start your spring thinking process; right along with our Prima Donna candle scented in Spring Floral Bouquet. There is even a candle to get into your spring cleaning mood, our Pearl Drop candle scented in Grapefruit Citrus, will have any room smell citrus clean!

(floral images courtesy of brides.com)
I could not leave out our Magnolia Bliss candle scented in Southern Magnolia's! It is such a romantic scent that will leave your room filled with fragrance even while unlit.

No comments: