Tuesday, February 17, 2009

New York Fashion Week Part I - Monique Lhuillier

Fashion Week has arrived! I LOVE fashion week in New York! I have yet to experience Fashion Week in Paris. However, it is most definitely on my "To Do" list of things to do!

One of my absolute favorite designers is Monique Lhuillier! I adore her wedding dresses and chic lady-like attire! Watching her collection down the runway always keeps me in awe!

For the bride-to-be, if you are looking for something unique and elegant, Monique Lhuillier is the way to go! Monique Lhuillier's collection never disappoint! Her rtw (ready-to-wear) is just as elegant and sophisticated. Makes you want to play dress-up every day, even if you have nothing on the agenda for such attire.

Watch Monique Lhuillier Spring 2009 Collection from Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week September '08. Her collection is just breathtaking!


I'm a true fan... More fashion week posts coming your way this week.

No comments: